Cubro Network Monitoring & Visibility Appliance
A key component for successful monitoring, security and analytics of initiatives
Why Cubro’s solutions?
Cubro is a global manufacturer and supplier of IT network visibility products that provide and support network monitoring, security, and analytics visibility solutions for service providers and enterprise networks.
Their products consist out of Network TAPs, Advanced Network Packet Brokers, Network Probes, and Bypass Switches that helps to improve the visibility and control of all data transiting an organization’s network and are critical to the success of IT initiatives
- 5G/4G/3G Service Assurance and Customer Experience Management
- Digital Transformation (Cloud)
- Data Security
- Next-Generation Virtualized Data Centres
- Software-Defined Networking
- High performance
Do you benefit from real-time network monitoring?
Real-time network monitoring is an excellent business practice, it also delivers a host of benefits:
- Improving security compliance.
- Identifying and resolving security issues as and when they arise.
- Detect unusual or suspicious traffic, unauthorized requests or devices, cyber threats, or any other potentially destructive activity on your network.
- Monitor and optimize your servers to avoid outages, bandwidth overload, and excessive loading times.
- Offers NetOps team’s continuous visibility of their network’s performance and alerting them when an incident occurs, thereby reducing response time.
- Businesses must resolve events as soon as they occur, no matter how big or little they appear.
- Real-time data can be used by server and data center management to predict upcoming equipment problems and maintenance.
- Employing streaming telemetry to collect network data network management protocol.
- Contact centers can employ real-time data to manage queues and workers, assure queue uptime, and publish service statistics.
Benefits of Cubro’s network visibility solutions
Solutions from layer 1 to layer 7
- Physical and virtual network TAPs
- Advanced Network Packet Brokers
- Bypass Switches
- Network Probes
- Cloud Switches
- Orchestrated Software Defined Visibility solutions
Gain network visibility for better network performance that
- Deliver low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and high ROI
- Are easy to budget for, design, deploy and maintain
- Fully meet their technical needs
- Address use cases that were previously not possible
This will support you in
- Remove network monitoring and security ‘blind spots’
- Reduce unnecessary network traffic sent to network tools
- Generate and enrich metadata
- Increase network availability
- Mitigate speed disparities between network tools and network interfaces
- Improve network monitoring and network security posture.